Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

A shout out to a couple of my faves

Both the blog, Under the Covers, and one of my favorite authors, Gena Showalter, will be getting a great shout out from me. I'm borrowing this button from Under the Covers and you can click on it to find out what I'm loving today from them.



The photos they selected for Reyes and Amun are exactly what I would have picked from reading Gena Showalter's Lords of the Underworld series. Gena, I can't wait for more Kane. I'm looking forward to his appearances in the next two books and soak it all up just to beg you for more. I'm glad you're planning on a spin off from this series. I may have withdrawal symptoms once the series is all done. Bummer there isn't more lords hiding out somewhere. Keep writing! I love your work!

No comments: