Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Still in the race, just lagging behind







Yes, this was exactly how I felt yesterday.

It was the first day of school yesterday and I was up since 5am that day.  Now I am dragging like I have a huge tortoise shell on my back.  The girls had a blast and I noticed they are the tallest girls in class by a good three inches, maybe more.  Only two boys in their class were as tall as them.  Somehow they came home with someone's clothes in their backpacks, too.

So, that was yesterday, which hasn't explained my lack of blogging all week.  I've been reading diligently.  It has consumed all writing time.  I apologize.  On the up side, my newest fave author and internet acquaintance, Angela Wallace, has introduced me to A Round of Words in 80 Days.  My next post will be this weekend after I have thought out my goals.  I need to be reasonable, since I'll be getting up four days a week at 5:00 am and not getting to bed until after 10:00 pm.  

I also have a Daily Planner Pad to help with my goals, appointments, and other commitments, so I don't forget them and become over-ambitious.

Now back to my goals, writing, bloghopping, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Happy Reading!

No comments: