Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

My First Award!





I have just received my first blogging award!  I'm so excited.  Thanks, Angela!  Please do me a fave and check out Angela Wallace's blog: Angela Wallace ~Believe, Dream, Awaken.  She has been a regular follower of my blog and I really love stopping by her blog. 

This is all new to me, so I'll just follow the spirit of the acceptance of this award from the last two recipients. 

And since Halloween is almost upon us, I’m going to stick with the same theme as Angela and share 7 Halloween facts about me:

a
1. I love Halloween so much it's my number one holiday, making Christmas my number two holiday;
2. I hate horror movies, but I like paranormal ones - just not Paranormal Activity;
3. I love the candy called bottle caps which was good for me because my brother and sister hated them, so would give them all my Tootsie rolls and they would give me all their bottle caps;
4. I always laughed in the haunted houses - I never screamed once;
5. I find that graveyards are full of history and enjoy looking through them.  The older the better.  I once visited one that was actually segregated into sections by nationality, including Jewish (I know, not technically nationality, but you know what I mean), Dutch, and African American.
6. After watching Grudge, I couldn't look into dark doorways for a month, afraid the white face and black hair of that woman would be peering back at me;
7. My kids and I love singing a Nick Jr. song called I Don't Like Candy Corn which isn't true, because we love eating it.

Now it's my turn to pass this blog award on to other very deserving bloggers.  So here are my choices:

1.  Karen Mahoney ~Urban Fantasy Writer

Happy Reading!


3 comments:

Angela Wallace said...

Uh, there's a fine line between some of those horror and paranormal movies. :-P Haha, if I went to haunted houses, I'd want to go with you then.

Sia said...

You're right, there is. I tend to put "Halloween", "Final Destination", and other slasher films in the "Horror" category while I put "Simply Irresistible", "Wolfman", "Underworld", and stuff in the "Paranormal" category.

Thanks! I am sure we would have a ton of laughs in a haunted house together. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sia!!! Keep up the good work.